- Composed “At The Window” for Instagr/am/bient compilation.
- Shakuhachi study.
- Cicada tape piece.
- Participating in the Deep Listening Text-Score Ensemble
- Played singing bowls in a 1,000 minute performance of 'Longplayer' by Jem Finer for Long Now at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- It Changes Color When You Look At It
- What Shuffles
- Etched In Flesh (with Jimmy Ohio)
- Played guitar in Jimmy Ohio's Basic Band
- Pick-Up Evin Esteban (with Kosta Stratigos)
- Played guitar in Rhys Chatham's 'A Crimson Grail' at Lincoln Center
- Stylenol (1996-1998) Bass and Backing Vocals
- Enchanted Iris (1995-1996) Bass
- Paco's Lips (1994) Bass
- Brahmins (1992-1994) Bass
- Forest Hills Central Jazz Band (1992-1994) Bass and Electric Guitar
- Forest Hills Central Concert Band, Clarinet
- I Hate Your Hat (I Like Your Hat)
- Hoedown In Space
- Comme à la Radio
[ Photo credits: Tina Glengary, Jimmy Ohio, Kosta Stratigos ]